The Chinese National Ecosystem Research Network (CNERN) is an integrated platform of existing field stations supervised by various ministries within the Chinese government. This project represents a science and technology system that cuts across governmental departments, industrial sectors, regions, and jurisdictions and seeks to integrate observation equipment and data resources and standardize research methods, tools, and protocols. CNERN conducts network observation and experimentation across China’s diverse ecosystems, serves as a nexus for national ecological research, promotes data sharing, and creates an educational center and collaborative base for ecological researchers.
- Prof. Wada Hideki Visits Yucheng Comprehensive Experiment Station
- China Daily Website: Improving ecosystems in developing countries
- TOR-Sustainable Development and Green Economy Officer-UNEP-
- Ecosystem carbon flux network observation and modeling system for ...
- International Ecosystem Management Partnership Postdoctoral Resea ...
- Communiqué, China-UN-REDD scoping meeting
- Dr.Jae-Seoun Hur visited Sapotou Station
- Program Manager and expert of OISE visited Sanya station
- China’s visionary ecologist Chen Yiyu gets WWF top prize